The Japanese enjoy one of the longest life cycles in the world in part because their traditional diet consists of fresh, unprocessed foods. In addition, they treat food differently than people from other countries. In Okinawa, for example, the practice of "Hara hachi bu" or the 8/10 principle: leave the table when they feel 80% satisfied.
The same word is used to mean gohan is a mixture of cooked rice and flour. Food without rice is not food at all. Cooked white rice is low in calories, low in fat and surprisingly high in protein, weighing more than 4 grams per cup. Brown rice contains more protein than white rice and is a good source of heart-healthy fiber.
Rice is the main source of carbohydrates, while fish is the main source of protein. A Japanese consumes an average of 154 pounds of fish a year. A cold and a hot seafood are usually served with each meal. Seafood is an excellent source of nutrients.
Soy is found in many Japanese foods. Thus, almost all foods, sauces and marinades contain fermented soy sauce as a spice. In addition, tofu made from soy is included in the famous miso soup. Traditional tofu is very high in protein and low in calories. One piece of hard tofu contains more than 50 calories and 5. 8 grams of protein.
The Japanese are proud to eat a varied and nutritious diet. Students are encouraged to eat at least 30 meals a day. Fresh fruits and vegetables, including mushrooms, bamboo shoots, mangoes and watercress, are readily available in the markets and contribute to a varied diet.
Breakfast - In the West, often fried foods, toast and jam, sweet croissants, sweet cereals, or nothing! And in the land of the Rising Sun, a typical breakfast is a soup wrapped in seaweed stuffed with salad or rice balls (onigiri) with tuna.
When they say they are desserts, the Japanese don’t mean high-carb biscuits. For them, the best dessert is fresh fruits and berries - watermelon, persimmons, strawberries.
All of this allows Japanese women to live an average of 83 years while remaining young and slim.
What is the Japanese diet
The technique described in the article is not based on classic Japanese cuisine rich in fiber and vitamins, but on more water, tea, coffee, vegetables, cheese, halon and meat.
The 14-day Japanese diet immediately won the love of many women and men. It’s a rigorous weight loss technique, but it’s not just based on a low-calorie menu.
The "Japanese" gives excellent results - minus 7-9 kg. Because of this, a "Japanese woman" is considered extreme because a person gets less than 1, 000 kcal a day and if she feels unwell, she needs to end her diet urgently.
Doctors recommend that you follow such a diet no more than twice a year, as it can disrupt your metabolism.
Who is the Japanese diet for?
Both men and women who do not experience health problems and do not do hard physical work can try "Japan. "The diet is quite poor and does not provide the required amount of energy. It is also suitable for those who do not want to spend a lot of time and money looking for and buying products - you will spend up to 3000 rubles on it and the products are very affordable.
Mental attitude to diet
The 14-day diet recommended by leading Japanese clinics is quite harsh and undesirable to take without preparation. If you decide to lose weight this way, set yourself up mentally - gain strength and patience, take motivational pictures and photos. Also, prepare your body so that entering the Japanese diet doesn’t mean a lot of stress. Stop eating sugary and fast food and gradually reduce the portion sizes.
Japanese diet for 14 days
To achieve the desired result, you must clearly follow the five basic rules of "Japan":
- It should be eaten strictly according to the menu. Days and meals cannot be changed in some places. Fresh vegetables can be eaten without oil, without restrictions.
- Follow the drinking system. All nutritionists recommend that you drink at least 2 liters of filtered clean water at room temperature, depending on your weight. You can download a special program to your phone that reminds you to drink water.
- Vitamins should be taken when observing "Japanese". Choose a vitamin-mineral complex for hair, nails and skin and maintain tone and a good mood.
- During this period, heavy physical effort and sports should be forgotten. You can do easy exercises or stretching.
- The Japanese diet strictly includes three meals a day. Snacks are prohibited.
- Remove all spices and condiments.
- Exclusion of alcohol.
Food for the Japanese diet
- chicken breast or fillet;
- sea fish;
- coffee (preferably cereals);
- classic green tea;
- vegetable oil;
- fresh fruits and vegetables, bananas and grapes are prohibited;
- low fat dairy products;
- low-fat and unsalted hard cheese;
- tomato juice without salt;
- stagnant water.
In the morning, be sure to drink a 250 ml cup of black coffee or tea - green or black, cold or warm. Sugar and milk are forbidden! We can add cardamom. It lends a spicy seasoning to your drink. 1 rye bread or biscuit with raisins or a simple cookie is allowed for breakfast.
Lunch (take no more than 250-300 grams). The menu is given according to the days of the week. The number indicates whether the first or second week of weight loss is coming.
- Steamed perch fillet (Monday 1 of the week)
- Cucumber and cabbage salad with a drop of lemon juice (Tuesday of the 1st week)
- Salad Ministry of Emergency Situations (carrot cloves with garlic + beets) (Wednesday 1 week)
- Roman salad or arugula with olive oil, boiled beef (Thursday 1 week)
- 3 large fresh or cooked carrotsEgg whites (Friday 1st)
- Zucchini slices fried in butter (Saturday 1)
- Pollack stew without oil + cabbage salad with cucumber (Sunday 1)
- Roast (onion and cabbage with a little lean beef). (Monday 2)
- Salad brush (beets, carrots, cabbage) (Tuesday 2)
- Tomato-basil salad, steamed cod fillet (Wednesday 2)
- Salad with cucumber and celery + cooked chicken breast without skin (Thursday 2)
- Seaweed, carrot and beet salad + pike fillet (Friday 2)
- On Saturdays and Sundays, we repeat the week 1 diet.
Dinner (take no more than 250-300 grams). The menu is given according to the days of the week. The number indicates that the first or
Second week of weight loss:
- Low-fat cottage cheese, 1 pear (week 1 Monday)
- Steamed spinach (Tuesday of the 1st week)
- "Riviera" salad (cucumber, broccoli, shrimp, lemon juice) (Wednesday 1 week)
- Seaweed salad + apples and prunes (1 week Thursday)
- 2 medium apples or large grapefruit (Friday 1 week)
- A glass of low-fat kefir or yogurt (1st Saturday of the week)
- 1 egg white, 3 large carrots (1st Sunday of the week)
- Beetroot salad with cheese (Monday 2 weeks)
- Boiled cauliflower (Tuesday 2 weeks)
- A glass of kefir, 2 eggs (Wednesday 2 weeks)
- 200 g grilled beef (Wednesday 3 weeks)
- Cooked or steamed fish (hake, t-shirt, cod) (Thursday 1 week)
- On the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the second week, we will have any dinner of the first seven days.
Japanese green tea diet
This is one of the Japanese weight loss methods. You can use the Japanese diet menu described above, just replace the coffee with green tea.
It is recommended to drink green tea in the morning, before lunch and in the evening, and to drink at least 1 liter per day. The tea can be eaten hot or cold.
Classic green tea may not taste as vivid, but it has very important functions for the body:
- It helps speed up your metabolism and burns fat faster.
- Contains antioxidants. We all need a good daily dose of antioxidants - these are amazing molecules that help cleanse the body. Thanks to its natural fermentation process, green tea is rich in natural antioxidants and flavonoids that destroy free radicals.
- Green tea lowers cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Green tea also has a calming effect. Teanin, an amino acid found in green tea leaves, helps to relax and control stress. Researchers say teanin helps reduce anxiety.
Exit your diet
This wonderful diet allows you to keep the result for a long time. At the same time, you must follow the principles of quitting the miracle diet. For the next two weeks, a maximum of 1 product per day can be added to each meal. Replace the bread with healthy loaf. Salt and sugar can be taken in gradually, literally, at one milligram a day. Continue to follow your strict drinking routine. You can eat dried fruit, oatmeal, durum wheat spaghetti.
The reviews on all beauty, health and weight loss sites, blogs and forums are the most enthusiastic! Depending on the initial weight and the rigor of the menu, dieting will lose different amounts of pounds. Of course, the heavier the weight, the greater the chance that "Japan" will burn more pounds in such a short time.
This technique is also meant to gradually encourage you to rethink your diet towards a healthy one, and if you continue to follow the principles of proper nutrition + combine some sports, success is guaranteed!
Pregnancy. It is strictly forbidden to keep fit with this diet from the land of the Rising Sun. The body rebuilds during pregnancy and especially needs important vitamins such as A, E. D, C B1, B6, B12. If a woman wants to follow any diet during pregnancy, be sure to consult her doctor. You can simply refuse fatty foods and sweets, and if you can, move more, eat often, but little by little.
breastfeeding period. During breastfeeding, the woman should check that the products on her table comply with the principles of proper nutrition. During this period, diet is not desirable. In addition, many foods that were allowed at the time of the "Japanese woman" can be a strong allergen for the breastfeeding mother and baby (citrus fruits, certain vegetables).
This method of weight loss is contraindicated in those suffering from gastritis, ulcers, heart disease, liver and kidney disease.
Hormonal changes in the body (menopause, abortion).